With more than 3,000 happy, handball loving, and enthusiastic children, young people and their families from more than 20 nations, Generation Handball grows from year to year. In 2015 and 2016, more than 250 volunteers spent a part of their summer holiday in Viborg to be part of the handball festival. They made a great effort and were a big part of making the 2015 and 2016 handball festivals unforgettable.
From July 31 till August 5 2017, Generation Handball again needs lots of volunteers, who are ready for a week with fun tasks, an international atmosphere, and time for socializing with the other volunteers and staff at Generation Handball 2017.
All volunteers will be equipped with a special Generation Handball T-shirt, and of course, there will also be other nice benefits of signing up as a volunteer!
You can sign up for the following tasks
– Service in connection with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– Helping with the opening ceremony – security guard, scene setup, and backstage tasks
– Service at the VIP party
– Timekeeping at the matches
– Security guard at the schools
– Update Instagram and Facebook with stories from the days
– Helping at the medal ceremony
– Cleaning after the closing ceremony
– Tasks in the event area in connection with the different activities and events
If you wish to know more about the tasks, or if you would like to be part of the volunteers at Generation Handball 2017, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com or sign up by pressing this button: