We believe that it is important to have a strong team of referees. How would you like to be part of Generation Handball? It’s going to be an amazing week with lots of great handball matches, and you will get the chance of meeting new teams from different countries and getting to know your referee colleagues also from other countries or other Danish districts.
The Danish Handball Association is responsible for referee schedules. E-mail us if you’re interested in being a referee at Generation Handball. We would like to know your personal information, your level, if you are interested in bringing a referee partner (and your history as a referee couple) etc.
- Tournament rate/fee per day 500 DKK at full schedule
- Mileage allowance at arrival and departure in accordance with car-pooling rules (air plane tickets at your own expense)
- Accommodation from Monday to Saturday
- 15 meals from dinner on Monday to lunch on Saturday
- Free admission and access to all Generation Handball events and activities
See you at Generation Handball – it’s going to be an amazing week!
Photo: One of Generation Handball’s main pillars is FRIENDSHIP, which is important to all parties of the game.